How to request a Safework Notification replacement?

You are here:
< Back

If you lost or damaged your Safework NSW notification (Schedule 11 Notification of Hazardous Chemicals) you can request a replacement for FREE, please click here and follow below instructions to reverie a free copy of your notification.


Click on “Type of Notification” and choose “Amendment to a Current Notification”


You need to select “Replacement” and press “Continue”.

In this section you need to provide all necessary information regarding PCBU, site and postal address.

Then choose the reason of replacement (i.e : lost, stolen, damaged,…) and go to Lodgement Fees section, in payment section as you can see you don’t need to pay anything and only click continue.

Create your account